Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Questions Please!

To the few that come and visit I have a favor to ask and in return I will try to help you:) One of the reasons (pretty much the biggest reason) I started this blog was to get me back into baking and remembering techniques and skills I've learned. I've been out of school for almost 3 years and haven't had many opportunities to really use my skills and knowledge to the best of my ability.

A few Sundays ago we had a lesson in Relief Society about ways we can use our degrees and continue to expand on them. I've tried many times to go back into my books, but it's kinda hard. I get distracted and what not. So this is where you all come in. I want to know what you all want to know about baking. Whether it's different techniques, cooking methods, recipes, food lingo, whatever! You can ask as many as you want. The more the merrier. I will then answer those questions in different posts. So stay tuned to find the answer to your questions, and to many others!

1 comments:

Nea said...

Okay so I just stumbled across this blog when looking for a cinnamonster recipe. I gasped when I saw that you worked at the one in Grapevine Mills, because I'm from Keller. When I then went to your home page and saw you posted about relief society, I had to comment! I'm a student at BYU and a recent convert (and fellow blogger). This blog is awesome!

What's your absolute favorite recipe?