Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baking, Working, & Raising a Kid

I really don't know who all even reads this. I haven't posted anything for 3 months now. I've come to the realization that I can't do everything I want to do! Well, I can, but then writing about it makes it a little harder. I've even neglected my family blog. Working and raising a kid takes a lot out of me. But I'm trying to become better at organizing and prioritizing things. So hopefully there will be new things on here soon. In fact I'm trying out a new recipe this weekend, but maybe, just maybe if Everett cooperates and goes to bed on time, I'll make it tonight.

Plus we invested in a new camera and I'm really excited to test it out on photographing food. Everett's been our tester so far, so maybe I'll give him a little break.


1 comments:

Syme Family said...

I read both of your blogs! I know that life can be hectic with kids! Just do what you can when you can!